ACT app (Actions Counter Terrorism) reaches 100,000 users
As part of our continuing professional development plan, all Shield Security Services staff have all completed the interactive ACT Awareness e-learning course and received certification to improve their knowledge and help with the security issues faced on a daily basis.
The ACT Awareness eLearning provides a nationally recognised corporate counter terrorism guidance to help security personnel better understand, and mitigate against, current terrorist methodology.
The interactive e-Learning Modules completed include:
- Introduction to Terrorism
- Identifying Security Vulnerabilities
- How to Identify and Respond to Suspicious Behaviour
- How to Identify and Deal with a Suspicious Item
- What to do in the Event of a Bomb Threat
- How to Respond to a Firearms or Weapons attack
For more information on the ACT Awareness eLearning please visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/organisations/national-counter-terrorism-security-office