Health & Safety Policy Statement
This policy statement is produced in accordance with the responsibilities of Shield Security Services Ltd under Section 2(3) of the Health & Safety at Work etc. Act 1974. Throughout this document Shield Security Services Ltd will also be referred to as Shield.
Shield considers that the Health and Safety of employees, visitors, contractors and members of the public is of paramount importance.
Directors of Shield are responsible for ensuring compliance with current legislation and company procedures and for organising, planning and providing sufficient resources for these requirements.
Through management at all levels Shield has a responsibility, so far as is reasonably practicable, to ensure the Health and Safety of all it’s employees while at work, and members of the public, visitors and contractors whilst on its premises and in accepting this responsibility will:
- Provide adequate control of the health and safety risks arising from work activities
- Consult with employees on matters affecting their health and safety
- Provide and maintain safe plant, equipment and vehicles
- Ensure safe handling and use of articles and substances
- Provide adequate information, instruction and supervision for employees
- Ensure all employees are competent to do their tasks, and to give them adequate training
- Prevent accidents and cases of work-related ill health
- Maintain safe and healthy working conditions
- Review and revise this policy as necessary at regular intervals
Signed Date: 1st January 2023
Shield Security Services Ltd